The UNSW Business School delighted to offer its scholarships for international students. This scholarship opens for students who may apply for scholarships known as International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships.
“UNSW offers generous financial support for postgraduate students. Support such as annual stipends, living allowances, and coverage of tuition fee costs have substantially alleviated my financial burden, which in turn means I can concentrate on my research and professional development.”
The UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
- Applications Deadline: March 21, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing any degree level program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in all subject areas.
- Scholarship Award: Approximately AU$26,000 per annum (tax exempt) plus cover the payment of tuition fees. (Stipends are offered at a rate that matches the Domestic Research Training Program (RTP) rate – for the exact amount in each year, please visit The Department of Education and Training).
- For UNSW Business School applicants who are awarded an RTP/UIPA through UNSW, the UNSW Business School offers a Supplementary Scholarship of up to an additional AU$10,000 per annum (tax exempt).
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia