Bond University is now accepting applications from citizens of the UK for the UK Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is available for high achieving students who are currently residing outside of Australia.
This scholarship is provided on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and excellent international students. By starting a bachelor or postgraduate study at Bond University, students from the UK are offered several scholarships each semester.
Bond University aims to help identify future leaders and realize their full potential by providing access to an exceptional educational experience. Established in 1987, it is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university.
- Application Deadline: 24 May 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester
Applications close on 18 October 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester
Applications close on 24 January 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for the undergraduate, postgraduate degree level programs
- Scholarship Award: 50% tuition remission
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia