The Southern Cross University (SCU) is delighted to offer scholarships for students studying the Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with an honours degree program.
This scholarship which provides a stipend of up to $5000 is named in honour of Professor Neil Leiper (obit). Now sadly passed away, Professor Leiper was a key figure in the field of tourism studies and a respected academic of Southern Cross University.
The Southern Cross University is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
• Applications Deadline: February 01, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available for undertaking Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with the Honours program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
• Scholarship Award: Between $1000 and $5000 (value to be paid out over two payments — one payment in Session one and the other in the second half of the year.).
• Nationality: Australia students.
• Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia