The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is accepting applications from graduates who have obtained a minimum of first degree and are not up to the age of 30 years at graduation.
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from Saturday, 6th – Friday, 19th October 2018 to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘C’ mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration:
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Procedure to register for NYSC Batch C 2018.
Go to NYSC portal to begin their registration with a valid email address and phone number.