The University of Technology Sydney is now accepting applications for the Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship in Australia. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizen students.
The program is designed to support a student to continue or continue with a Sports Business Head in the UTS Bachelor of Management graduate degree, which reflects financial necessity and/or other educational losses.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange studies and research programs that prepare graduates for today and future workplaces. It focused on making a difference through leading research and inspiring education.
- Application Deadline: 22 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for graduate degree courses
- Scholarship Award: Total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each recipient
- Numbers of Award: Two
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia