Applications are invited for the national research foundation Fellowship from Researchers to enable them to pursue research in the Artificial Intelligence. The Fellowship is available to International students.
The aim of the fellowship is to attract and recruit outstanding young researchers from around the world to lead impactful and independent AI research in Singapore.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
• Applications Deadline: December 19, 2018
• Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Research program.
• Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
• Scholarship Award: The Fellowship offers:
• A five-year research grant of up to SGD 3 million, inclusive of general overheads.
• Freedom to lead ground-breaking research in host institution of choice in Singapore1.
• Nationality: The Fellowship is available to International students.
• Number of Scholarships: Not specified
• Scholarship can be taken in Singapore