NTU Institute of Science and Technology for Humanity (NISTH) and the School of Art, Design, and Media is offering the NTU Global Digital Art Prize. This prize is available to any living artist from any country who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
This award is meant to nurture and catalyze the vast potential of creativity in digital art, culture, and technology for the betterment of human condition in the era of the fourth industrial revolution. The prestigious NTU GDAP includes prize money of $ 50,000 (USD 35,000).
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a great global university founded on science and technology, nurturing leaders through research and broad education in diverse disciplines.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The prize is open for an artist
- Study Subject:
- Scholarship Award: The prestigious NTU GDAP includes prize money of $ 50,000 (USD 35,000).
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore