Applications are invited for Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
- Application Deadline: 17 May 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master program at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- Scholarship Award: The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: International student can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia