The Lionel Murphy Foundation is glad to provide the Lionel Murphy Endowment Postgraduate Scholarship. Its number of scholarships awarded each year, and the method of payment, is recommended by the Advisory Committee.
This scholarship is open for Australian citizens, or permanent residents who have been granted permanent residency by 31 October of the year. The scholarships are tenable at any Australian or overseas tertiary institution for one year only and are currently valued up to $A40, 000 each per annum.
The principal object of the Lionel Murphy Foundation is to provide postgraduate scholarship opportunities for the study of law and/or science, or other disciplines where there is an opportunity for some common good in Australia or overseas.
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarships are open for the postgraduate degree level programs.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for all subject.
- Scholarship Award: $A40, 000 each per annum
- Nationality: Australian citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia