The LIGS University (810 Richards St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA) is offering fully-funded scholarships for international students from developing countries.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Nationality: Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Only the applicants from categories Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries according to the OECD rating are eligible, as is stated on our website
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to study and communicate in English;
- Meeting the general admissions criteria for the Interactive Online MBA program at LIGS University:
- Proficiency in the chosen language/languages of study
- Bachelor’s degree
- To receive a full scholarship you must be either a citizen or resident of a developing country (applicable for categories Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries according to the OECD rating).
English Language Requirements:
Proficiency in the chosen language/languages of study is required.
How to Apply: All applicants interested in the MBA scholarship have to provide several documents including recommendation letter from an employer / supervisor or school principal if not yet employed.
Applicant must send the following documents:
Cover letter in which you explain your motivation
Recommendation letter from your employer / supervisor / school principal
Copy of a document proving the highest degree earned
Curriculum vitae including your photograph
All documents should be sent electronically to scholarship-at-ligsuniversity.com.