Wherever you are, and whatever your passion, with a Melbourne Scholarship you can turn ambition into achievement. The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for the International Graduate Merit Scholarships.
The scholarships are an opportunity for all International students who apply to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business & Economics, to receive a 25% -50% fee waivers for the duration of the course.
As a sandstone university, Melbourne is comprising 11 separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. The university has 11 academic units, some of which incorporate a graduate school.
- Application Deadline: Open for 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate coursework program
- Scholarship Award: 25 – 50% fee remission
- Numbers of Award: Approximately 15 scholarships are available
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia