The University of Queensland is delighted to announce the Gough Family Scholarship for Medical Education. This scholarship is open to Australian citizens, Permanent Residents and NZ citizens who are enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine program (any year).
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage and assist a meritorious student who demonstrates financial need for starting the University of Queensland of Medicine program.
The University of Queensland positively influences society by engaging in the pursuit of excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge.
- Applications Deadline: March 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win $5,000
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia