The new Google PhD Fellowship Program is now available on offer and directly supports graduate students as they pursue their PhD, as well as connect them to a Google Research Mentor. Google is currently offering Fellowships in Australia, China and East Asia, Europe, Africa, India, the United States and Canada.
The Google PhD Fellowship Program was created to recognize outstanding graduate students doing exceptional work in computer science and related research areas.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. AI is helping us do that in exciting new ways, solving problems for our users, our customers, and the world.
- Applications Deadline: February 4, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The Fellowships are awarded to students who represent the future of research in the following fields:
- Algorithms, Optimizations and Markets
- Computational Neuroscience
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Machine Perception, Speech Technology and Computer Vision
- Mobile Computing
- Natural Language Processing (including Information Retrieval and Extraction)
- Privacy and Security
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Quantum Computing
- Structured Data and Database Management
- Systems and Networking