The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer a scholarship for the students to pursue master’s degree program. The scholarship is available for international students.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
• Application Deadline: July 29, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a master’s degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to $3,000.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known
• Nationality: Scholarship is available for international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.