Poolwerx is a multi-award winning global retailer and one of Australia’s longest standing franchise businesses with planned growth and continued success in its sights! Expanding rapidly throughout USA, New Zealand, and continuing to grow in Australia, this is an ideal time to join the Poolwerx journey!
Due to an internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity now exists for an Data Entry/Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our team at Poolwerx Taren Point on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will have basic accounting skills, be customer service focused, have a keen sense of initiative and a strong attention to detail.
Job Accountabilities include:
- Data entry; entering invoices into business management software system / general ledger entries
- Reconciling direct deposits
- Chasing payments (collection calls) and processing of credit card payments
- Customer account management (invoice queries, issue resolution, insurance documentation)
- Reporting and record keeping / general data maintenance
Key Personal Attributes include:
- Experience in data entry/accounts receivables/administration
- Excellent organisational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve / resolution focused
- Strong IT/MS office skills including Word, and Excel
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A bright, friendly, professional personality and presentation
This position will suit a pro-active person with a knack for follow up and administration support. Your strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of a busy workload will see you rewarded within a positive team committed to best practice and achieving results.