The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) full-funded masters degree scholarship for the 2019-20 academic session is here. Applications are welcome from eligible candidates who have acquired a first degree before May 15 2018.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- be a citizen of an eligible country;
- demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and civil society leadership potential
- have an earned bachelor’s degree as of May 15, 2018 with an excellent academic record;
- demonstrate professional experience related to your chosen field of study;
- demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English, German or French) at a level required for admission by host universities;
- be able to participate in an intensive pre-academic summer school in July or August 2019 and start their degree program in August or September 2019;
- be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by the host country; and
- demonstrate a clear commitment to their home country or region to strengthen open society development.
Some programmes are restricted to certain countries or regions. Make sure your region is allowed before filling the application.
Before you apply
Findscholarshipsonline.com is not affiliated to Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) Masters Degree Scholarship or any other scholarship, grant or program unless where mentioned specifically.
For more details and to apply, kindly go to the official application page.