The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is the body that oversees Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for admission into Nigerian tertiary institutions (polytechnics, universities, colleges and etc).
Checking of your JAMB admission status is absolutely free of charge. You only need an internet-enabled device to access the JAMB portal in order to find out when you’ve been offered admission by the school of your choice.
To Check My JAMB School Admission Status
If you don’t have an account with JAMB, especially if your exam year was before 2017, you’ll need to create one first. Candidates that took the exam in 2017, 2018, 2019 or later should have their provided JAMB login details available.
Now that you have your JAMB account login, proceed with the following actions:
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.