Canon Collins Thekgo is granting student benefits for candidates across Africa. To be eligible, one has to be a first-year undergraduate or post-graduate student at any public institution in Kwazulu-Natal Province, South Africa. Application deadline is December 17 2018.
Canon Collins invites applications for Thekgo Bursaries. These bursaries are for registration fees for courses at postgraduate and undergraduate level in the following disciplines:
- Languages and Literature
- Media Studies
- Gender Studies
- Arts (Digital Arts, Drama/Performance Studies, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, History of Art, Film and Television Studies, Music)
For 2019 academic year, these bursaries will only be awarded to students admitted for first year study(undergraduate or postgraduate) for any of the above disciplines, at public universities in Kwazulu-Natal Province, South Africa. Eligible institutions are:
- Durban University of Technology
- University of Kwazulu-Natal
- University of Zululand
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
Applications will not be considered for other courses or institutions.
Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries Benefits.
We usually dispense about 5-7 bursaries per year depending on the number of applicants. The selection committee decides on the actual amount that will be awarded to individual successful applicants, up to a maximum of R7500.
Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries Eligibility.
- be a national of, or have refugee status in any African country.
- be accepted for your first year of study at a university in Kwazulu-Natal province in South Africa in 2019, for a full-time programme (undergraduate or post-graduate).
- demonstrate academic merit
- be admitted to study within one of the areas listed above
- demonstrate financial need
Some programmes are restricted to certain countries or regions. Make sure your region is allowed before filling the application.
Before you apply
Findscholarshipsonline.com is not affiliated to Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries 2019 Under/Post-Graduate Scholarships for African Students or any other scholarship, grant or program unless where mentioned specifically.
For more details and to apply, kindly go to the official application page.