HCF is Australia’s largest not-for-profit private health insurer. With the adoption of our 2020 Strategy, our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric. We’re proud to be home to 1300 employees at our head office location in Sydney, our Australian call centres and our growing network of branches and dental centres across the country. With over 85 years of heritage in Australia, we’re committed to investing in the health and happiness of both our members and our people.
About the role
Your new role as Customer Service Officer will see you working as part of the close knit team in our diverse Membership Department. This exciting role will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to different departments within the business. You will be responsible for the onboarding and cancellation component of the member journey, including membership processing and taking inbound enquiries about these processes from our frontline teams.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Do you have demonstrated excellent customer service skills?
- Have you experience with customer management?
- Are you good with numbers and confident in application processing?
- Do you have good attention to detail and organisation skills?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable with Excel?
- Are you comfortable handling complex customer enquiries
- Are you a good communicator – both verbally and in writing?
Then you are sure to enjoy this position!
In addition to the salary offered, HCF have a number of employee benefits including:
- Discounts on health insurance and other insurances
- Family and friends day
- Study leave
- Parental leave scheme
- Developmental opportunities
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
We believe in developing our people to assist in driving continuous improvement within the organisation. At the same time we are dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and rewarding, where you can utilise and further develop your skills to truly make a difference.
If you’re ready to make a difference to your career as well as HCF please apply now.