The billing and data entry analyst provides critical analytical support and evaluation of telecommunications expenditure including; voice, data and mobile.
As a member of a small team you will be responsible for ensuring that all associated costs are correctly reconciled and allocated to appropriate cost centres, whilst also identifying opportunities for cost management.
Your knowledge of Microsoft Excel will be advanced and you will take pride in your attention to detail.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- Expertise in maintaining invoice processing & accounting processes.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to enter and manage large amounts of data
- Ability to work under pressure at critical times of the month
- Ability to build and sustain effective working relationships with service providers and suppliers.
- Ability to raise and manage issues to effective resolutions.
- Knowledge of financial management processes including budgeting, forecasting and expense analysis.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Knowledge of communications products and services is an advantage.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage / input invoices received from Communications services suppliers.
- Management of the various billing and charging databases and applications.
- Establishing and maintaining practical quality and process measures for key work practice in the team.
- Production and distribution of periodic charging reports to brand customers.
- Provide Business Consultancy for Network Products & Services
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- Cheaper groceries and other products – you’ll get a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- Learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities – we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- Take your experience to the next level
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
- No need to pay for car parking – you can park your car in our multi-level car park, which is exclusive to our team
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 112,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.