The Curtin University is offering three-year fully-funded PhD scholarship in Public Health. The scholarship is awarded to conduct health services research that focuses on health systems and implementation science at the School of Public Health.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students (as of 2016).
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to conduct health services research that focuses on health systems and implementation science at the School of Public Health.
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will receive a stipend of $27,082 per annum.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia